Screw It - Let's Have a Beer - Two Funny 16 oz Glass Etched Beer Mugs - Beer Lovers Gift for Men
Quick OverviewSEARCHING FOR THE PERFECT GIFT FOR A BEER LOVER? These handsome, heavy 16 ounce Libbey glass beer mugs will put a smile on anyone's face HAD A ROUGH DAY? A...
- SEARCHING FOR THE PERFECT GIFT FOR A BEER LOVER? These handsome, heavy 16 ounce Libbey glass beer mugs will put a smile on anyone's face
- HAD A ROUGH DAY? A cold one from these frosty mugs will put that behind you. Get a set for yourself and one for friends, family or colleagues who appreciate a laugh or need a lift
- HIGH QUALITY MADE IN USA - Not a cheap gag gift, these are substantial mugs, comfortable to hold and use. They are 6" tall, 16 ounce Libbey 5901 beer mugs - they each hold a full pint
- PERMANENT ETCHING, EVERYDAY FAVORITE. Our customers tell us over and over how much they enjoy drinking from these big, sturdy mugs with their permanent sandblast-etched design. Put them in the freezer before use and enjoy a frosty mug with your favorite brew
- INDIVIDUALLY BOXED and packed with care for gift giving.
Perfect Gift for the Beer Lovers in Your Life
Has it been a long day? You and your spouse, partner or friends need a boost? A set of "Screw It... Let's Have a Beer!" mugs is just the ticket for attitude adjustment!
These are heavy, high quality glass beer mugs that you will be enjoy using and be proud to give to your best friends and family members. The etching is done with a permanent sandblast process that creates a smooth, beautiful design. It will not come off in the dishwasher or everyday use.
Your New Favorite Beer Mugs
When you get home and are ready to put the day behind you, these are the perfect beer mugs to hold a full pint of your favorite brew.
Put them in the freezer in advance and your beverage will be icy cold. The substantial handles are comfortable and feel great to hold.
Made in the USA
These are high quality Libbey 5901 16 ounce beer mugs - Designed, Made and Decorated in the USA.
Sandblast vs. Laser Etching
We use sandblast etching for a gorgeous, uniform design. Laser etching is a cheaper process which heats the glass and makes tiny cracks in the surface which show as imperfections in the design. Sandblasting is more expensive but results in a smooth, even surface that looks great no matter how closely you look.
Limited Warranties are non-transferable. The following Limited Warranties are given to the original retail purchaser of the following Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc.Products:
Frames Used In Upholstered and Leather Products
Limited Lifetime Warranty
A Limited Lifetime Warranty applies to all frames used in sofas, couches, love seats, upholstered chairs, ottomans, sectionals, and sleepers. Ashley Furniture Industries,Inc. warrants these components to you, the original retail purchaser, to be free from material manufacturing defects.