Screw It... I Need a Beer 16 ounce Sandblast Etched Funny Glass Beer Mug
Quick OverviewSEARCHING FOR THE PERFECT GIFT FOR A BEER LOVER? This handsome, heavy 16 ounce Libbey glass beer mug will put a smile on anyone's face HAD A ROUGH DAY? A...
- SEARCHING FOR THE PERFECT GIFT FOR A BEER LOVER? This handsome, heavy 16 ounce Libbey glass beer mug will put a smile on anyone's face
- HAD A ROUGH DAY? A cold one from this frosty mug will put that behind you. Get one for yourself and one for friends, family or colleagues who appreciate a laugh or need a lift
- HIGH QUALITY MADE IN USA - Not a cheap gag gift, this is a substantial mug, comfortable to hold and use. It is a 6" tall, 16 ounce Libbey 5901 beer mug - it holds a full pint.
- PERMANENT ETCHING, EVERYDAY FAVORITE. Our customers tell us over and over how much they enjoy drinking from this big, sturdy mug with its permanent sandblast-etched design. Put the beer mug in the freezer before use and enjoy a frosty mug
- INDIVIDUALLY BOXED and packed with care for gift giving. All of our orders are packed and shipped by Amazon so you can order with confidence and know you will get fast and reliable service and immediate help with any issues with your order or shipment
Perfect Gift for the Beer Lover in Your Life
Has it been a long day? Does someone you know need a lift? The "Screw It... I Need a Beer!" mug is just the ticket for attitude adjustment!
This is a heavy, high quality glass beer mug that you will be proud to use or give to your best friends and family members. The etching is done with a permanent sandblast process that creates a smooth, beautiful design. It will not come off in the dishwasher or everyday use.
A New Favorite Beer Mug
When you get home and are ready to put the day behind you, this is the perfect beer mug to hold a full pint of your favorite brew.
Put it in the freezer beforehand and your beverage will be ice cold. The substantial handle is comfortable and feels great to hold.
Made in the USA
This is a high quality Libbey 5901 16 ounce beer mug - Designed, Made and Decorated in the USA.
Sandblast vs. Laser Etching
We use sandblast etching for a gorgeous, uniform design. Laser etching is a cheaper process which heats the glass and makes tiny cracks in the surface which show as imperfections in the design. Sandblasting is more expensive but results in a smooth, even surface that looks great no matter how closely you look.
Limited Warranties are non-transferable. The following Limited Warranties are given to the original retail purchaser of the following Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc.Products:
Frames Used In Upholstered and Leather Products
Limited Lifetime Warranty
A Limited Lifetime Warranty applies to all frames used in sofas, couches, love seats, upholstered chairs, ottomans, sectionals, and sleepers. Ashley Furniture Industries,Inc. warrants these components to you, the original retail purchaser, to be free from material manufacturing defects.